Stay tuned for the latest news and updates.Read More ›
Attorneys practicing family law since 1977
Owned and operated by Mr. Leather the firm consists of four staff members who are ready and able to handle any client’s family law need. The firm is focused on providing you affordable effective legal representation. During the first consultation, our goal is to provide you with informative, invaluable information to give you a better understanding of the legal process for family law. We strive to not only assist you in understanding the legal process but we also hope to remove any if not all of the anxiety you may be going through at this difficult time.
The attorney you hire to represent you is your choice and you should feel confident about your decision. We strongly encourage you to consult other attorneys and compare our fees and hourly rates as well as the information we provide you with that of our peers. Fee arrangements include reasonable retainers, and in some cases fixed or flat fees.
We offer day and evening appointments, and in most instances, we offer same day appointments. Your initial office consultation is with an attorney and is offered to you at no charge (602) 283-1596.
Our services include the following:
- Divorce, separation, and paternity
- Division of assets and debts
- Custody and Child Support establishment and post decree enforcement
- Spousal maintenance establishment and post decree enforcement
- Relocation issues
- Interstate custody, visitation and child support issues
- Grandparent custody and visitation
- Prenuptial, Postnuptial and Cohabitation agreements
- Orders of Protection – both obtaining and contesting same
- Wills, Medical Powers of Attorney, and Living Wills
To make an appointment, please call (602) 283-1596