Over the past few years our office has had numerous inquiries as to whether or not we offer document preparation services and whether we offer limited scope representation in family law matters. The office has decided that it will immediately begin offering both of these services. Document preparation means that the attorney will not make [...]Read More ›
Family Law Attorney Phoenix, AZ Practicing Since 1977
The Leather Law Office is owned and operated by Mr. Leather, and consists of four staff members who are ready and able to handle any client’s family law need. The firm has an established reputation for being one of the top family law firms in Phoenix, AZ since 1977. The firm is focused on providing you affordable effective legal representation. Mr. Leather is an expert divorce attorney, family law attorney, child support lawyer, and can even aggressively represent criminal cases. During the first consultation, our goal is to provide you with informative, invaluable information to give you a better understanding of the legal process for family law and child support in Phoenix. We strive to not only assist you in understanding the legal process but we also hope to remove any if not all of the anxiety you may be going through at this difficult time.
We offer day and evening appointments, and in most instances, we offer same day appointments. Your initial office consultation is with an attorney and is offered to you at no charge. Call (602) 283-1596 to schedule an initial consultation with Mr. Leather himself, or contact us online, and discover how his expertise can assist you in winning your family court case.
Our services include the following:
- Divorce, separation, and paternity
- Division of assets and debts
- Custody and Child Support establishment and post decree enforcement
- Spousal maintenance establishment and post decree enforcement
- Relocation issues
- Interstate custody, visitation and child support issues
- Grandparent custody and visitation
- Prenuptial, Postnuptial and Cohabitation agreements
- Orders of Protection – both obtaining and contesting same
- Wills, Medical Powers of Attorney, and Living Wills